BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Some advice please.....

OK, I have realized something about my self that I'm not so happy about! I have realized I have a problem, a very serious problem that is causing me so much stress and grief that sometimes I feel very over whelmed. I have an overwhelming addiction to trying to make everyone happy! I know its impossible and I know it sounds ridiculous but I cannot help it! Its an addiction. I have to make sure everyone around me is happy and not "MAD" with me. Its something I struggle with on a daily basis.
     Here is the thing, no matter how hard I try I know I cannot make every single person happy in my life. I'm not a complete idiot (sometimes lol)! I just feel horrible when I make someone mad at me, or make them feel like I let them down. That is the most horrible feeling in the world. But, my biggest problem is actually that I get lost in all this chaos going on in my head! What I mean that I get lost is that I apparently lose who I am. I don't know what makes me happy any more. I know what makes every one else happy around me. My hubby, my kids, mom, dad, family, and friends. But where do I come in? When will it be my turn to be happy. Its so exhausting to be so busy trying to make everyone happy that it get so bad that I can honestly with my whole heart say I HAVE NO IDEA WHO I AM ANY MORE! Isn't that horrible. All I know is I am MOMMY and WIFEY and BEST FRIEND and DAUGHTER and what ever else you can think of. So does that mean that after I became a mother and wife that the TABATHA I thought I knew is gone? Is she some former self that I will never grasp again. WHO AM I?
I try every day to make each and every one of the people who are closest in my life happy! Whether its buying them something, or cowering down and acting like I'm just a door mat to walk all over. Either way it hurts now! I'm tired of making everyone else happy! WHEN IS IT MY TURN?
Now please don't get me wrong I in no way ever in a million years could ever regret or wish I never had my babies, or married my husband. They are what gets me through the day! I'm just asking, what do i do? Where do I go from here? I feel like I'm lost in a hurricane and cant find my way out.....
Thanks for listening to my rant!
<3 Tabatha

0 comments: