BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 20, 2011

For my best friend Nicole........

Angel in disguise
by Corrupted
I know theres much more to you,
than what you think i see.
i know because you seem,
exactly just like me.
it feels like your heart,
will never fully mend.
you don't like being alone,
and you hate losing a friend.
only a few good people,
know how to make you smile.
and having them in your life,
makes it all seem worthwhile.

here's a little inspiration,
from a person kind of like you.
the following information,
is the honest truth:

i hope your rainy nights,
turn into sunny days.
and i hope you know i'm always here,
to make you feel okay.
i know sometimes you feel,
like your falling from the sky.
just remember people look up to you,
so flap your wings and fly.
i know this all because,
we have similar lives.
and in case you din't know this yet,
you're an angel in disguise.


Nicole, I know sometimes life gets in the way, and we may not hear from each other every day, but you are my sister. You will always be. No matter what! We have endured some troubling times, and some wonderfully great times. Regardless of what life brings your way, bad, good, or other wise I want you to know I love you! If I could I would give you the world. I would give you that baby you so deserve, I would give you everything your heart desires, but instead all I can give you is my eternal friendship and the confidence knowing, no matter what I AM HERE FOR YOU! Your best friend until the end!
Love you always 
Tabatha

0 comments: