BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

TO MY MOTHER!

The One

© Crystal R. Adame
The one who brought me down to earth,
And held me everyday.
The one who gracefully gave me birth,
And said, I love you in every way.

The one who taught me everything,
Like how to crawl and walk.
The one who taught me how to sing,
After learning how to talk.

The one who told me, stay in school,
And always play nice.
The one who told me, keep it cool,
And gave me good advice.

The one who taught me how to read,
And how to do my math.
The one who taught me how to bead,
And told me to take a bath.

The one who lectured, “school before men”
And to love one another.
Believe me that this woman,
Can be no one but my Mother!


Source: The One, Mother Daughter Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/family/poetry.asp?poem=415#ixzz1N7vuz3dr 
Family Friend Poems 

0 comments: